Documents for the stipulation
The following is a list of the main documents needed for the most frequent notarial procedures.
Contact us for further information.
- Property deeds (sale, exchange, donation, divisione):
List of the documents for Property deeds
- Publication of wills:
- Original Holographic will
- Extract of the death certificate
- Identity card and tax code of the deceased and of the person (s) involved in the publication
- If the will includes attributions of specific assets it is requided to provide the deeds of purchase in favor of the deceased
- Separation of property agreement or other marriage agreement:
- Identity card and tax code of the spouses
- Extract of the marriage certificate
- If the spouses bought properties it is required to provide all related documents
- Company formation:
Due to the large number of factors to consider when setting up a new company, it is advisable to make an appointment with the notary.
- Identity card and tax code of the partners
- Provide Company name, headquarters, business purpose, shareholders shares, share capital and type of administration (sole administrator, board of directors)
- Changes to existing companies:
We advise to contact us to make an appointment.
- Copy of the incorporation certificate and the statute
- Identity card and tax code of the administrator (for corporations) and of the partners (for partnerships)
- Detailed information about the changes intended.
- Transfer of shareholding:
- Identity card and tax code of the transferor and the transferee
- Sale price
- Copy of the incorporation certificare and the statute / social arrengements.
Please contact us to receive information about the documentation required for the stipulation of the types of deeds not found in the list above.